Hey amigos. Here are the less talked about alternatives to Ahrefs that still making strides in technology.
There’s no point in buying low-performance software, so the criteria for these picks are:
- Much cheaper than the popular ones: Ahrefs, SEMRush & Moz cost $99 per month. Ouch!
- At least 80% of the useful features of the main competitors.
- Lifetime subscriptions
This one is my favorite. What differentiates this software is it’s SEO tools combined with an applied strategy that’s tested to rank organically. They demonstrate a case study of growing a niche to 1.1M organic impressions in 10 months using the strategies.
Key benefit: 20x SEO tool suite but with simplified and tested strategy.
Price: $97 Visit seeu
Key benefit: This one is a pre-processed database of long-tail keywords that evaluates the commercial value of the keywords. 25,000 buyer intent keywords added to the database daily
Price: $97 Visit Niche Reaper
Key benefit: Reverse engineers competitors to derive quality keywords.
Price: $147 Visit Niche Genetics
YouTube SERP research tool.
- 100% white-hat SEO method!
- Focuses on Googles #1 ranking factor – RELEVANCE!
- Can be used to RANK new and existing videos!
- It’s easy to use and backed up with simple tutorial videos!
- Will get your videos in front of MORE targeted viewers and prospects!
Price: $67 Visit Tube SERP